Thursday, April 25, 2013
Too Easy and Good to be True Recipe
My dear friend Paige took me to a cooking class at Thanksgiving Point recently and we learned this amazingly easy recipe for breadsticks. I tried them last night with my homemade chicken noodle soup and MAN they were soooooo delicious!
The best part is how easy they were.
Here's what you need:
Rhodes frozen rolls (buy in freezer aisle of any grocery)
1/4 cup butter, melted
other seasonings as preferred (I used Trader Joe's 21 Season Salute)
Here's what you do:
1. take as many rolls (each will be one breadstick) as you want and place them on a cookie sheet that has been sprayed with PAM - top with plastic wrap that has also been sprayed with PAM
2. let thaw and rise ... I left mine all afternoon and they were fine but you need at least a couple hours
3. melt butter and put in bottom of 9x13 glass pan
4. sprinkle seasonings liberally on top of butter
5. using your hands, roll out each Rhodes roll into a long, skinny strip and place in the glass 9x13 pan
6. bake at 350 for 15-17 minutes
Posted by Tess at 7:45 AM