LT Elliot tagged me for a fun game.
10 things about myself
in no particular order
10. I have two sisters named Debbie (ok, they are technically half sisters - but still)
9. When I was little and loading the dishwasher, I had to separate the forks, knives and spoons because I was afraid the knives would hurt the forks and the forks would hurt the spoons. They all had to be in their own compartments, for their safety.
8. I prefer even numbers, my favorite being 24.
7. I am a deep believer in a God who is patient, loving, forgiving and joyous.
6. My first job was at Baskin Robbins. When I applied, I didn't know my social security number so wrote my mom's work phone number instead. It got me in a little bit of IRS trouble.
5. I met my dad when I was 16.
4. I bought my wedding dress months before my sweetheart proposed. We hadn't even talked marriage yet - but I knew. My mom was with me and we bought it in NYC. What a great story that is....
3. My daughter is a better writer than I am and I absolutely love that.
2. I started writing my first novel in 5th grade. It was a jailhouse love story. Never finished it.
1. I find great joy in the success of others. Share your triumphs with me, I love celebrating friends.
Questions: Do we have anything in common? Does anything surprise you?Would you like to play along on your blog? If so, consider yourself tagged!