Thursday, February 16, 2012

Enter to Win a copy of LOVE

Here's a link to an easy contest (comment only) for a signed copy of With a Name Like Love over at lds womens book review ... thanks Mindy for hosting that!

And, today was my last day of 3 at Endeavor Hall. Amazing students, gracious teachers. I tried to prepare actual lesson plans (no self promo) and I think we all learned a lot about what makes good writing great.

Now to slide into jammies, slippers and a tub of Ben and Jerrys...

Tell me: What will you be doing this holiday weekend??

3 comments:

Shelby said...

Funnily enough, I'm actually reading WaNlL right now! I'm still going to enter, though. This is definitely a book I'll want to read more than once.

Tess said...

Really? what an amazing thing to say - thank you!!

Mary Aalgaard said...

I enjoyed your book so much. I'd love to share it with some younger readers and their moms. I recommended it to a mother daughter book club. This weekend is all about relaxing. Today, I'll play piano for church then go to a play this afternoon with one of my cast members.
Cheers!