Alright...some are working along
others of you are taking notes for future reference
all of it is great.
Today we're going to put our music that we chose from a public domain site and our pictures from Morguefile (or personal pics) into a trailer!
Here's the nitty gritty details of how to do it:
1. go to onetruemedia.com (you already have the free account)
2. click the Create tab at the top
3. click the create button the site will lead you through the process...but just in case you need help:
4. upload pics (if you saved them on your desktop then it's super easy) NOTE: upload them in the order you need them starting with your first image in your script. after each upload, you'll be given two buttons: upload more or done. Just do until you can push 'done'
5. This will take you to the creation site. click "add text slide" tab at the top and start writing out your script between the pics. NOTE: always write the words preceding the image. For example, in my trailer, I say "A lost soul" and then have the image of an empty chair. If you put the image before the words, it's difficult to follow. ALSO: you can have two or three images for every one line of text. I did words, image, words, image... but you can fiddle and make it how you like.
6. Once all the text is in, you can click and drag the photos and text boxes into the right formation.
7. Then add your music. It's easy to do...on the create tab, just click on "add music" and pull it off your desktop (again, it's way easier if all your photos and music are on your desktop to begin with).
Ta-da! You're done!
Now here's were all you slackers will wish you did your homework :D :D :D ....
those who reply and tell me they completed a trailer, I will post a link next Monday to all of them and then GIVE AWAY PRIZES!!! So....there's still time to go back and join in. Or, just watch along for the fun.
HEY...what's going on in your world?