Tuesday, June 16, 2009

You can be a Super Hero, too

*

I don't know about your family....but mine always thinks I'm amazing if I surprise them at dinner or during a daytime lull with a great new joke.



This one is a keeper and I thought I'd pass it along so you can be a super hero at home, too





A ventriloquist is performing his act on stage and tells a dumb blond joke



A blond woman in the front row jumps up and says, "That's not fair! The color of my hair has nothing to do with my intelligence!"



Embarrassed, the ventriloquist begins to stammer out an apology



To which the blond woman says, "You keep out of this. I'm talking to that little jerk on your knee!"







hahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahaha



Have a happy week, all. It's beautiful summer!

*

14 comments:

Elana Johnson said...

ROTFL! My 10 yo son will LOVE that one!

lisa and laura said...

Ha! Laura just loves blonde jokes. Can't wait to tell her.

Danyelle L. said...

*snicker*

Thanks for making me laugh, Tess. :D

Sarah said...

Great joke. A have a blond sister who collects blond jokes. She'll like this one.

Jody Hedlund said...

Way too cute! Thanks for sharing!

Tess said...

Lest I unintentionally offend anyone....my two georgeous and brilliant daughters are blonde. It's just for fun, right????? Great :D

Tere Kirkland said...

Ha! I needed that this morning!

Amy Allgeyer Cook said...

:) Thanks for the giggle, Tess. xo.

Kasie West said...

LOL Pretty funny. I don't know that my kids would appreciate it though since they're all blonde. :) So maybe I'll wait until the next dinner party to tell it. Can I direct all the blondes present to your site to file any grievances. LOL

Elizabeth McKenzie said...

How funny.

lotusgirl said...

Hey! Wait a minute! What?

JK. I'm blonde. Heehee. I'm totally not offended. My kids will like this. More fodder for them to give me grief about. I'm already, apparently, older than dirt. My parents aren't even that old. I'm not sure how I got to be older than my parents.

Anonymous said...

I needed this, Tess! Thank you, thank you!

Sherry Dale Rogers said...

Ha, thats funny.

Tess said...

Glad a few others found this funny :D

Kasie - direct away! No offense intended...just good fun.

lotusgirl - oops! sorry! JK. Love that your kids think you are older than your parents....that's funny (and a great line for a book, btw!)